Phosphorus tribromide oxide
Color & Form
White to yellow solid
Reacts violently with water
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN1939, Phosphorus Oxybromide, 8, II
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331 IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).