Potassium ruthenocyanide, Ruthenate(4-), hexakis(cyano-C)-, tetrapotassium.
Color & Form
Off-white crystalline powder
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN1588, Cyanides, inorganic, solid, n.o.s., 6.1, III
- H301+H311+H331Toxic if swallowed, in contact with skin, or if inhaled.
- H315Causes skin irritation.
- H319Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335May cause respiratory irritation.
- P361Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.
- P261Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P302+P352IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P304+P340IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).