Color & Form
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN1813, Potassium Hydroxide, solid, 8, II
- H290May be corrosive to metals.
- H302Harmful if swallowed.
- H314Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H318Causes serious eye damage.
- H402Harmful to aquatic life.
- P234Keep only in original container.
- P260Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P273Avoid release to the environment.
- P280Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P304+P340+P310IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P305+P351+P338+P310IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P406Store in corrosive resistant/... container with a resistant inner liner.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).