Potassium Molybdenum oxide, Dipotassium Molybdate
Color & Form
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Not a dangerous good
- H315Causes skin irritation.
- H319Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P304+P340IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P403+P233Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).