Ethanoic acid, dipotassium salt, monohydrate; Oxalic acid, dipotassium salt, monohydrate, dipotassium oxalate
Color & Form
White solid (crystalline powder)
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
Not a dangerous good
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H312 Harmful in contact with skin.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362 Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).