Nitric acid, silver (1+) salt
Color & Form
440° C (dec.)
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN1493, Silver Nitrate, 5.1, II
- H272May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- H302Harmful if swallowed.
- H314Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H318Causes serious eye damage.
- H410Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P210Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P220Keep/Store away from clothing/.../combustible materials.
- P221Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles/...
- P260Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P270Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P273Avoid release to the environment.
- P280Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312+P330IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- P303+P361+P353IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P304+P340+P310IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P305+P351+P338IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P370+P378In case of fire: Use ... for extinction.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).