Color & Form
400° C (dec.)
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN3087, Oxidizing solid, toxic, n.o.s., 5.1 (6.1), II
- H272 May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- H301 Toxic if swallowed.
- H312 Harmful in contact with skin.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H330 Fatal if inhaled.
- H334 May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H340 May cause genetic defects.
- H350 May cause cancer.
- H360 May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- H372 Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- P221 Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles/...
- P301+P310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).