Ethylene Glycol Bis (sulfosuccinimidyl Succinate), Sulfo EGS
Color & Form
White to light tan solid
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Ethylene Glycolbis(sulfosuccinimidylsuccinate) / CAS
- Primary amine reactive
- Hydroxylamine cleavable
- Water soluble
- Abdella, R.M., Smith, P.K. and Royer, G.P. (1979) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comman. 87, 734-742.
Not a dangerous good
- H315Causes skin irritation.
- H319Causes serious eye irritation.
- P280Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P305+P351+P338IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).