Sulfosuccinimidyl 4-(Maleimidomethyl)cyclohexane-1-carboxylate, Sulfo SMCC
Color & Form
Solubility in water
Soluble in cold water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Sulfosuccinimidyl-4-(N-maleimidomethyl) cyclohexane-1-carboxylate / CAS 92921-24-9
- Primary amine and sulfhydryl reactive
- Enzyme-antibody conjugation
- Stable maleimide group
- Water soluble
- Hushida, S., et al. (1984) J. Applied Biochem. 56, 56-63.
- Staros, J.V. and Anjanejulu, P.S. (1989) Methods Enzymol. 172, 609.
Not a dangerous good
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container to.....
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).