Tantalum Isopropylate, pentaisopropoxytantalum
Color & Form
Reacts with water
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN3180, Flammable solid, corrosvie, inorganic, n.o.s., 4.1 (8), III
- H228 Flammable solid.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- P202 Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P242 Use only non-sparking tools.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P402+P404 Store in a dry place. Store in a closed container.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).