Tantalum Isopropylate, pentaisopropoxytantalum
Color & Form
Solubility in water
Reacts with water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Tantalum Isopropoxide / CAS
S. T. Hunt, et al., Activity.J. Phys. Chem. C., 119, 13691 (2015); https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.5b02922
UN3180, Flammable solid, corrosvie, inorganic, n.o.s., 4.1 (8), III
- H228Flammable solid.
- H315Causes skin irritation.
- P202Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P210Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P242Use only non-sparking tools.
- P280Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P402+P404Store in a dry place. Store in a closed container.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).