Tantalum methylate; methanol, tantalum salt.
Color & Form
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN1325, Flammable solids, organic, n.o.s., 4.1, II (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN1325, Flammable solid, organic, n.o.s., 4.1, II (IATA)
- H228Flammable solid.
- H302Harmful if swallowed.
- H315Causes skin irritation.
- H319Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335May cause respiratory irritation.
- P210Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P240Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/.../equipment.
- P261Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P271Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P304+P340IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P370+P378In case of fire: Use ... for extinction.
- P403+P233Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P501Dispose of contents/container to.....
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).