Color & Form
Contact with water released flammable gases
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN3178, Flammable solid, inorganic, n.o.s., 4.1, II (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN3178, Flammable solids, inorganic, n.o.s., 4.1, II (IATA)
- H228 Flammable solid.
- H260 In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P231+P232 Handle under inert gas. Protect from moisture.
- P241 Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/.../equipment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362 Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).