Methyl phosphite, TMP, Trimethoxyphosphite
Color & Form
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN2329, Trimethyl phosphite, 3, III
- H226Flammable liquid and vapor.
- H302Harmful if swallowed.
- H315Causes skin irritation.
- H318Causes serious eye damage.
- H335May cause respiratory irritation.
- P210Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P233Keep container tightly closed.
- P240Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/.../equipment.
- P242Use only non-sparking tools.
- P243Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P261Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P303+P361+P353IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P304+P340IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P370+P378In case of fire: Use ... for extinction.
- P501Dispose of contents/container to.....
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).