Color & Form
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Zinc Sulfate / CAS 7446-20-0
UN3077, Environmentally hazardous substances solid, n.o.s., 9, III (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN3077, Environmentally hazardous substance solid, n.o.s., 9, III (IATA)
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H318 Causes serious eye damage.
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).