Aluminum Tri-tert-butoxide, Aluminum tert-butoxide, tri-tert-butoxyaluminum.
Color & Form
Light-gray to gray powder
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN2925, Flammable solid, corrosive, organic, n.o.s., 4.1 (8), II
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H228 Flammable solid.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P310 Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P405 Store locked up.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).