Ammonium sulfocyanide, ammonium rhodanide, thiocyanic acid, ammonium salt, ammonium sulfocyanate
Color & Form
170° C (dec.)
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
Not a dangerous good
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H320 Causes eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P304+P340+P312 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).