Barium Dichloride Dihydrate
Color & Form
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN1564, Barium compounds, n.o.s., 6.1, III (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN1564, Barium compound, n.o.s., 6.1, III (IATA)
- H301 Toxic if swallowed.
- H332 Harmful if inhaled.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P301+P310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P405 Store locked up.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).