Color & Form
Solubility in water
Very slightly soluble
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN1564, Barium compounds, n.o.s., 6.1, III (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN1564, Barium compound, n.o.s., 6.1, III (IATA)
- H301Toxic if swallowed.
- H332Harmful if inhaled.
- P261Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P301+P310IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P304+P340IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P312Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).