Color & Form
1559° C (subl.)
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Cadmium Oxide / CAS 1306-19-0
UN2570, Cadmium compounds., 6.1, II (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN2570, Cadmium compound, 6.1, II (IATA)
- H301 Toxic if swallowed.
- H330 Fatal if inhaled.
- H341 Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- H350 May cause cancer.
- H361 Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
- H372 Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P202 Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P281 Use personal protective equipment as required.
- P284 Wear respiratory protection.
- P301+P310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P330 Rinse mouth.
- P403+P233 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).