Sulfuric acid, cadmium (2+) salt, octahydrate
Color & Form
> 40° C
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN2570, Cadmium compounds., 6.1, III (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN2570, Cadmium compound, 6.1, III (IATA)
- H301 Toxic if swallowed.
- H330 Fatal if inhaled.
- H340 May cause genetic defects.
- H350 May cause cancer.
- H360 May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- H372 Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P201 Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202 Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310+P330 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth.
- P304+P340+P310 IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).