Calcium dinitrate tetrahydrate, nitric acid, calcium salt, tetrahydrate
Color & Form
Clear to white solid
132° C (dec.)
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN1454, Calcium Nitrate, 5.1, III
- H272 May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P221 Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles/...
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).