Color & Form
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN1910, Clacium Oxide, 8, III
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H318 Causes serious eye damage.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P301+P330+P331 IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).