Color & Form
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN3077, Environmentally hazardous substances, solid, n.o.s., 9, III (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN3077, Environmentally hazardous substance, solid, n.o.s., 9, III (IATA)
- H301 Toxic if swallowed.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- H351 Suspected of causing cancer.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).