Nitric acid, lithium salt
Color & Form
600° C (dec.)
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Lithium Nitrate / CAS 7790-69-4
UN2722, Lithium Nitrate, 5.1, III
- H272 May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P220 Keep/Store away from clothing/.../combustible materials.
- P221 Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles/...
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312+P330 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P370+P378 In case of fire: Use ... for extinction.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).