Nitric acid, lutetium(3+) salt
Color & Form
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN1477, Nitrates, inorganic, n.o.s., 5.1, III
- H272May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- H315Causes skin irritation.
- H319Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335May cause respiratory irritation.
- P210Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P220Keep/Store away from clothing/.../combustible materials.
- P221Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles/...
- P261Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P271Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P304+P340IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P370+P378In case of fire: Use ... for extinction.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).