Nickelous chloride, Nickel dichloride
Color & Form
Yellow to orange powder
978° C (subl.)
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN3288, Toxic solid, inorganic, n.o.s., 6.1, III
- H301+H331 Toxic if swallowed or inhaled.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H334 May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H341 Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- H350 May cause cancer.
- H360 May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- H372 Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P201 Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202 Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310+P330 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).