Color & Form
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
Information about p-Maleimidophenyl isocyanate / CAS
Information about p-Maleimidophenyl isocyanate / CAS 123457-83-0
- Hydroxyl reactive
- Thiol reactive
- Palumbo, P.S., et al. (1993) Bioconjugate Chem. 4, 212-218.
Not a dangerous good
- H302+H312+H332 Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin, or by inhalation.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).