Dirubidium carbonate, Dirubidium salt of carbonic acid
Color & Form
940° C (dec.)
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Not a dangerous good
- H303 May be harmful if swallowed.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).