Color & Form
1085° C (dec.)
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Silver Sulfate / CAS 10294-26-5
UN3077, Environmentally hazardous substances, solid, n.o.s., 9, III
- H318 Causes serious eye damage.
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).