Sulfosuccinimido Biotin, 3-Sulfo-N-Hydroxysuccinimide ester sodium, Sulfo NHS Biotin
Color & Form
White to off-white solid
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Sulfosuccinimido Biotin / CAS 119616-38-5
- Water soluble
- Primary amine reactive
- Receptor studies
- Cell surface interactions
- LaRochelle,W.J. and Froehner, S.C. (1986) J. Biol. Chem. 261, 5270-5274.
- Lee, W.T. and Conrad, D.H. (1984) J. Exp. Med. 159, 1790-1795.
- Ingalls, H.M., et al. (1986) PNAS 83, 4779-4783.
Not a dangerous good
- H302+H312+H332 Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin, or by inhalation.
- H316 Causes mild skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).