Color & Form
White to orange powder
331° C (subl.)
Solubility in water
Reacts with water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN2503, Zirconium tetrachloride, 8, III
- H290May be corrosive to metals.
- H314Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P260Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P280Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P304+P340IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P310Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P363Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P390Absorb spillage to prevent material damage.
- P406Store in corrosive resistant/... container with a resistant inner liner.
- P501Dispose of contents/container to.....
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).