Zirconium ethanolate, ethanol, zirconium salt
Color & Form
Reacts with water
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN3181, Metal salts of organic compounds, flammable, n.o.s., 4.1, II
- H228 Flammable solid.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P240 Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/.../equipment.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312 Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P362 Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- P370+P378 In case of fire: Use ... for extinction.
- P403+P233 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container to.....
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).