Color & Form
Silver to gray chips
Solubility in water
Reacts with water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN3089, Metal powders, flammalble, n.o.s., 5.1, III (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN3089, Metal powder, flammalble, n.o.s., 5.1, III (IATA)
- H228 Flammable solid.
- H261 In contact with water releases flammable gas.
- H373 Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P223 Keep away from any possible contact with water, because of violent reaction and possible flash fire.
- P231+P232 Handle under inert gas. Protect from moisture.
- P240 Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/.../equipment.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P335+P334 Brush off loose particles from skin. Immerse in cool water/wrap in wet bandages.
- P370+P378 In case of fire: Use ... for extinction.
- P402+P404 Store in a dry place. Store in a closed container.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).