Cadmium diacetate dihydrate
Color & Form
130° C (dec.)
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Cadmium Acetate / CAS 5743-04-4
UN2570, Cadmium compounds, 6.1, III (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN2570, Cadmium compound, 6.1, III (IATA)
- H301 Toxic if swallowed.
- H312 Harmful in contact with skin.
- H330 Fatal if inhaled.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- H340 May cause genetic defects.
- H350 May cause cancer.
- H372 Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H302+H312+H332 Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin, or by inhalation.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310+P330 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth.
- P302+P352+P312 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P363 Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).