Color & Form
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Gallium-indium eutectic / CAS
UN1760, Corrosive liquids, n.o.s., 8, III (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN1760, Corrosive liquid, n.o.s., 8, III (IATA)
- H290 May be corrosive to metals.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331 IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P363 Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P390 Absorb spillage to prevent material damage.
- P406 Store in corrosive resistant/... container with a resistant inner liner.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).